Performance does not occurs by accident. Its consequence of a commitment with our purpose to engage always with focus on satisfying the customer, who realizes the differential in how much we concern and do for them.
We are proud to be a Brazilian company acting on local and international market, bringing to the customer the best we have: a team of capable and professional collaborators that always desires to deliver more than what is expected.
Our culture essence, from more than 50 years on the technical rubber and metal-rubber artifacts, is based on 7 fundamentals:
- Ethics and Integrity - We commit on being example of a company that has on its DNA ethics, respect and integrity in all the relationships with customer, collaborators, suppliers, community and government.
- Dedication and Relationship - We are always around, watchful of the customer’s needs, offering our engineering knowledge about the best solutions to demands on technical rubber artifacts.
- Productivity and Efficient Processes - We understand that is a demand to be competitive, and for that we seek to always improve our productivity through efficient and stable processes, using modern management tools.
- Quality - Consequence of the ISO 9001 working system, it is stable and active with robust fundamentals, ensuring integrity on fulfilling processes. Our working groups systematically identify the improvement opportunities.
- Reliability - Our conduct is a patrimony developed during more than 50 years, making our clients trust in us, our products, services and the transparency and truth in our relationships.
- Innovation - Its consequence of the experience, the tradition, the progressive vision that always looks forward and the open mind to changes. Cronnos is permanently researching and developing new technologies, as well as training professionals to achieve high technical standards, although, not limiting innovation related to technical aspects, but with a humanized management.
- Passion - The best results come from combining science and “know-how” with the enthusiasm of who works with passion and dedication. This can only be achieved if the desire to serve is present and part of our mantra.